Last updated on 22 Jan 2022 by Dezven
The visual appearance of a website is very important; they look after physical appearance of the website is known as frontend. How the website looks is the most important for a business as no customer is attracted or intrigued to enter their personal information on a shady looking website.
The main and primary if of CSS is to express the style of a web page. Moreover it adds to the page written in HTML. It is a supporting system for HTML when it comes to changing the style of the web page, making it more interactive and to enhance the user interface link to an excellent user experience.
1) Addition to the basic: HTML enables web developer to develop a very basic looking website. CSS provides with some added attributes to this boring looking website.
2) Web development is faster process: Developing a website with the help of CSS is a faster task as all the definitions are saved in CSS external files to making changes to the website becomes easier just by changing one file.
3) Helps in a bigger picture: There should be uniformity on the website. All the web pages should look like with regards to color, styling, background, borders, sizing, buttons etc. Before CSS was introduced web developers used only HTML which required separate coding for all the web pages on the website. This process was eliminated after the introduction of CSS.
4) Easy maintenance and update: As mentioned above the changes to be made to the website has become easier after CSS in the similar manner the maintenance or update of the website is also easier.
5) Compatibility with various devices: It is which multiple devices. It supports older language version along with the new. CSS permission the content to be optimized for more than one type of device.
Framework can be defined as a set of rules which helps in dealing with particular problem or something that helps us in deciding what is to be done. Similarly CSS has various frameworks that help development process. CSS framework is known to make development and creation a simpler process.
There are various most popular CSS frameworks that can be used as per the requirement of the frontend web designer. A lot of these frameworks also provide tailor-made style sheets which makes it for the developer to build from there.
1) Easy to learn CSS: CSS frameworks make the learning process easier. As mentioned above there are some tailor-made stylesheets which might help the developer to take it as the base for the development. The developer good start with regards to understanding of how CSS works. It's like getting your feet wet.
2) Less coding: CSS Framework helps you reduce the amount of code that needs to be written that is you don't have to rewrite the codes with respect to common factors of the like the color, background etc.
3) Basic documentation: CSS Framework generally provides with basic documents to get you started with your work. This documentation can be of the most use when you are delivering the website to the client instead of handling it yourself.
4) Grid Presentation: For most people grid seems to be a boring thing but to be honest it's not. A grid provides you with a better readability and enhances the user experience better presentation of the information.
Following are some the things that needs to be considered while choosing the best CSS framework to be used by the developer:
Following is the list of most popular CSS frameworks available for the use of the frontend developer:
It can be defined as a set of files consisting of icons, buttons, documentations, layered design files used in the frontend web development process. It is very simple due to the features it contains like button, icons etc. UIkit enables the user to interact with the website or application. There cannot be a comparison of whethee Uikit is a better framework than others as they all are good or even great for their own purpose. Uikit is used like websites like Crunchyroll and Rover.com.
Materialize css is one of the most popular CSS frameworks used by frontend developer. This CSS framework is best known for material design users. It is very responsive just like other frameworks with modern browsers. It is also know to help in construction of eye-catching, steady an efficient web page.
This CSS framework is created by Dave Gamache. It is very lightweight. It provides style to basic HTML page with buttons, icons, lists tables, forms etc.
This CSS framework is unbelievably tiny library which can give your project the kick start it requires. It is best for fast, responsive and pretty looking websites.
Most Popular Website Builders
what is full stack development
What is the difference between web designer and web developer
What is the difference between backend and frontend development
What is backend developer
What is Web Developer
Best ecommerce website builder In 2022
What is web designer
What is Web Designing
What Is The Difference Between Web Designing And Web Development
What is Front end Developer
what is web development
What is Backend Development
Most Popular PHP Frameworks to Use in 2022
Best web development languages