Business Analysis : 0 to 6 years of experience
Qualification : B. E (CS, IT and EC) , BCA , MCA , BSC( with Computer Science) or MBA
Fresher Can also apply.
- As a Business Analyst, candidate will support highly impactful projects across multiple functions.
- She/he will work closely with senior leaders and team members across multiple functional areas to drive growth analytics.
- You will participate in the planning and implementation of strategic projects in a fun, creative, and inspiring work environment.
- Proactive and action oriented. Great knowledge of B2B industry and Marketing. Candidate is also expected to be tech-savvy and updated with all the Marketing Analytics/trends.
- Complete research and provide analysis as needed to support leadership in decision making
- Able to understand and define a process and SOP for a business operation
- Good analytical skills to be able to quickly learn and respond to the changing requirements.
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong consulting skills.
- Ability to convert Technical and business requirements into Functional Requirements Document (FRD) and created business process models from the requirement specifications.
- Overseeing the implementation of technical business projects and solutions.
- Capacity to work closely with the development team and speak "their language"
- Ability to identify and assess risks, problems and issues
- Concepts and techniques on requirements management
- Good logical reasoning, mathematical and deductive, adaptability to new situations
- Ability to mediate meetings and participate in the decision-making process